Thursday, December 3, 2009

Illamasqua Nail Varnish

I'm loving the products from Illamasqua! I've gotta get more of their stuff soon =)

Here's the swatch for Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Muse. Retails for $14 at Sephora.

 One coat w/ flash


One coat w/o flash


Two coats w/ flash


Two coats w/o flash


As you can see I was able to get the exact color from the bottle with just one coat. But if you look at it from a certain angle, you can sorta see my nail underneath. It doesn't really bother me though so I actually just used one coat. For swatching purposes I showed them both (btw please ignore how messy it looks!)

After an entire week and a half there was minimal chipping. I was wearing Essie 3-way glaze over it though and a base coat is a must because this nail varnish will bleed on to your nails. All in all a great polish! Long lasting, high pigmentation, easy to remove. I love it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment