Thursday, December 3, 2009

Covergirl Lash Blast Rave (BOGO 50% off)



A rave about CG lash blast which I've been using for a while now. I thought I would hate it because of the plastic bristles. (I absolutely hateeeee plastic bristles. I prefer a nice, fat regular brush) With LB its actually not so bad and I'm able to coat all of my eyelashes evenly. LB is a volumizing mascara and it *really* does its job. My lashes look so full and thick that they look like they're falsies. Best part is that it doesn't smudge (and believe me, I've got oily skin) and lasts until you remove it. I've slept in this mascara with no problems. No hint of raccoon eyes at all. None. Nada. Zilch. It also washes off very easily. There's also a waterproof version which apparently works so well that it's hard to wash off. But regular Lash Blast is already fantastic, I doubt anyone would even need to use waterproof unless they wanted to swim or something. Honestly, after using this mascara for a while I think LB is my HG mascara.

Which leads me to.... stocking up on more LB before I'm even remotely close to being done with the one I already have. I couldn't help it. I happened to wander into a Rite-Aid today and discovered that they're doing a BOGO 50% off on all Covergirl merchandise. I ended up buying 2 more LB mascaras in Very Black and Black Brown.

I believe there's a sale on other brands too so if you're going to do a drugstore haul you should probably check out your nearest Rite-Aid (or their website). The sale ends this Friday 12/5/09.

No comments:

Post a Comment